SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
10 ways you can make a difference for kids
Every gift, no matter the size, makes a difference. We have several options for donating to make it easy for you — click for details.
2. Set up a recurring donation
Consistent gifts add up, and help to prove stability to the organization. Download a recurring gift form here.
3. Host a Facebook fundraiser
Create a fundraiser on Facebook for your birthday or any occasion to support the Child Abuse Council. It helps spread our message to your Facebook friends too. More info is at Facebook.com/fundraisers.
4. Shop online with Amazon Smile
When you shop at smile.Amazon.com and choose the Child Abuse Council as your charitable organization of choice, we receive 0.5 percent of the price of your eligible purchases.
5. Leave a legacy with a charitable bequest
Exercise your privilege to determine the final distribution of your estate and designate a portion of your assets to be used for the benefit and support of child abuse prevention.
6. Celebrate a holiday, birth of a child, anniversary or remember a loved one with a gift in their name
It’s a special way to commemorate a variety of occasions, and you can donate online or via check.
7. Sponsor events and initiatives at the Child Abuse Council
Businesses or community members can make an investment in us and our work. There are recognition and marketing opportunities available for your partnership.
8. Make a gift of stock or securities
You can donate appreciated stock and generally receive tax benefits for doing so.
9. Donate supplies to our participants.
New or gently used clothing, baby items (including diapers, pull ups, and new car seats) and cleaning supplies can be incredibly helpful to those we serve.
10. Make time to talk to your friends and family about us.
While seemingly simple, the value of what we do is best relayed by our friends.
For more information, contact Jessica Gordon, Director of Development and Communications, at JessicaG@ChildAbuseQC.org or 309-736-7170, ext. 110
524 15th St.
Moline, IL 61265
Mississippi Valley Child Protection Center
1600 Mulberry Ave.
Muscatine IA 52761